We will all be pleased to see Bryning Lane resurfaced.. This work, from Wrea Green to Warton, is now scheduled to begin on 28th October 2020. It will take at least a month and the road will be closed from 9am to 5pm daily. Diversion is via Kirkham A583 to traffic lights then right to Freckleton and right again to Warton.
|It has come to our attention that there are large gatherings planned which would breach Covid restrictions in the Fylde area.
Based on the intelligence we have received, Officers have spoken with organisers of these potential events and explained that they can be liable for a £10,000 fine should the gathering go ahead and those in attendance will be issued with fines of £100.
Please think twice if you are considering attending a gathering and any illegal gatherings can be reporting to us by calling 101 or via the following link:
Many thanks for your continued support
|Message Sent By
Lauren Vallely (Police, PCSO, WEST – Freckleton, Warton and Rural Fylde)
The new measures will affect all of Lancashire, including Blackburn with Darwen, apart from the Blackpool area, and come into effect on Tuesday 22 September.
- Prohibit households from mixing in homes and gardens
- Limit bars and restaurants to table service onl
- Prevent leisure and entertainment venues, including restaurants, pubs, and cinemas, opening between 10pm and 5am
A number of areas of guidance have also been introduced which residents are strongly urged to comply with.
- Only use public transport for essential purposes, such as travelling to school or work
- Not to attend amateur and semi-professional sporting events as spectators
Residents are urged to only visit indoor locations such as pubs and restaurants with other members of their household or support bubble.