Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 13 AUGUST 2012 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 9 July 2012.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
12/0303 The Villa, Moss Side Lane
Revised Information including Amended Layout Plan to Clarify Boundary Details,
Statement to Clarify Construction Phasing Proposed, Plan Locating Air Conditioning, Extraction Equipment on Extension Roof, 2m Timber Fence Surround, and Further Drainage Details.
12/0408 Land Adjacent Richmond Avenue
Outline Application for up to 55 Dwellings to Include On-site Bus Turning
Facility, Accessed off Richmond Avenue (Access Applied for with all Other Matters
12/0419 Land at Tarnbrick Farm, Blackpool Road
Outline Application for up to 140 Dwellings with 30% of These to be Affordable and Associated Infrastructure from a New Access to Blackpool Road (Access and Scale Applied for with All Other Matters Reserved).
12/0438 Beaconsfield Lodge, 53a Bryning Lane
Proposed Detached Garage.
12/0456 54 Bryning Lane
Outline Application for Construction of 14 Detached Dwellings(Access Applied
For with all Other Matters Reserved)
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 10
Open Spaces and Greens – Consider
1.Wray Crescent Play Area Extension.
2. Positioning of The Jubilee Plaque.
3. Additional Hygiene Disposal Unit at Station Road Public Conveniences.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 15
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 July 2012. (Appendix 2)
2. Investing £25000 with CCLA – The Public Sector Deposit Fund.
3. Opening a Bank Account with Unity Trust Bank.
4. Completion New Mandate for Co-operative Bank.
5. Proposed Alteration to The Clerk’s Mobile Phone System.
6. Payment of Accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Delegated Powers for Public Rights of Way from Lancashire County Council.
3. Fylde BC Economic Development Strategy & Action Plan 2012-2030
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 5
1. Bonfire Night 5 November 2012.
2. Christmas Activities – Christmas Tree & Switch On- 2 December 2012.
3. Best Kept Garden 2012 Results.
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 15
1. LALC AGM Resolutions.
2. LALC Workshops:-
a) Risk Assessment – 3 October 2012 b) Employment – 10 October 2012
c) Community Engagement – 10 October 2012.
3. Lancashire Fire and Rescue – Performance Report and Action Plan 2012 Consultation.
Formerly Approve as Council Documents:-
4. Members ‘Conduct and Registration and Disclosure of Their Interests (England)- (Appendix 3)
5. Lone Working Document.(Appendix 4)
6. Dignity at Work Document. (Appendix 5)
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 6 August 2012
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.