THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING OF RIBBY –WITH – WREA
To be held at WREA GREEN INSTITUTE
On MAY 9th. 2012, at 19.00 hours.
The residents of the Parish are invited to attend the Annual Parish Meeting which will last for a maximum of Two Hours.
1. WELCOME and APOLOGIES.
2. MINUTES OF THE LAST MEETING 16th. MAY 2011.
3. ANY MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES.
4. THE CHAIRMAN’S ANNUAL REPORT 2011/12
5. THE FINANCIAL REPORT 2011/12
6. The POLICE/PACT REPORT
by a Community Beat Officer and PACT Chairman, John Rowson.
7. The LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILLOR’S REPORT
by County Cllr. Paul Rigby
8. The FYLDE BOROUIGH COUNCILLOR’S REPORT
by Borough Cllr. Frank Andrews
9. An UPDATE ON RIBBY WITH WREA NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN.
By John Rowson – Chairman.
10. ANY OTHER MATTERS RAISED BY ELECTORS
11. CLOSURE OF MEETING.
Cllr. Mrs. Janet Wardell – Chairman of the Parish Council
Telephone 686969 25 APRIL 2012.
The Media is Welcome.