ANNUAL MEETING at WREA GREEN INSTITUTE
ON WEDNESDAY 9th. MAY 2012 at 9.00 p.m.
1. Election and Acceptance of Office of the Parish Council Chairman for the forthcoming year.
2. Election of Vice Chairman of the Parish Council for the forthcoming year ) 5
3. Receive Apologies and Declaration of Interests. )
4. Receive and Approve the Minutes of the Meeting on the 23 April 2012.
5. Consider Make-up of various Council Committees and Councillor Representation:- 5
i) Village Landscape Enhancement Committee. ii) Wray Crescent Land Committee
iii) Conservation Committee iv) Christmas Activities Committee v) Finance Committee vi) Wrea Green Allotment Society Committee. vii) Village Play Area Development Committee viii) Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group
6. Consider Representation on Other Bodies:- 5
i) Fylde Town/Parish Liaison Meetings. ii) LALC, and Fylde Branch Representation, including at AGM and Voting Meetings. iii) Citizens Advice Bureau. iv) Fylde Borough Safety Partnership
v) CPRE Representation vi) Fylde LSP Representation
7. i) Consider the Council’s Priority(ies) for 2012/13. 10
ii) Consider the Council’s Priorities for 2012/2016.
iii) Consider Continued Commitment to the Neighbourhood Plan.
8. FINANCIAL and RISK ASSESSMENT MATTERS and STANDING ORDERS. 20
8.1. Annual Audit Year Ended 31 March 2012.
i) Approval of Annual Financial Accounts. ii) Approval of Accounting Statement.
iii) Approval of Annual Governance Statement. iv) Note/Action Internal Auditor Comments.
8.2. General Financial Matters –
i) Domicile of Bank accounts.
ii) New Co-operative Bank Mandate.
8.3. Payment of Regular Budgeted Items.
8.4. Grant Arrangements already in 2012/13 Budget.
8.5. Payment of Accounts.
a) Confirm payments made b) Agree New Payments.
8.6. Tub and Hanging Basket Maintenance Payments within VLEC Budget.
9. FYLDE BOROUGH and LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 10
9.1. Lancashire Councillor Report by Cty. Cllr. Paul Rigby
9.2 Fylde Borough Councillor Report by Cllr. Frank Andrews
9.3. FBC Diamond Jubilee Tree Planting Initiative
10. OPEN SPACES 5
10.1. Outdoor Fitness Lessons on the Green.
10.2. Diamond Jubilee Tree Plaque.
11. PARISH and VILLAGE ACTIVITIES
11.1. The Three Parishes Dinner.
11.2. The positioning of the Village Prints at the Institute.
11.3. Best Kept Garden Judges.
12. PLANNING MATTERS 5
Application: 12/0217 White House, Ribby Road
Proposed variation of Condition 10 of Planning Permission 09/0396 to Allow Retention of Double Garage Associated with Previous Dwelling.
13. CLERK’S REPORT – Receive and note. 5
14. Discuss dates of 2012/13 Meetings. 5
HADYN J. GIGG
Clerk to the Parish Council 2 May 2012
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are cordially invited to attend.
Residents will be welcome to speak for up to three minutes on any aspect as long as the Chairman or Clerk are advised prior to the meeting.