The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 15 OCTOBER 2012 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. To Receive Written Requests for New DPI Dispensation
3.Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 18 September 2012.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 10
2. Police Commissioner Election, Consultation and Presentation
4. PLANNING 10
12/0561 8 Wray Crescent
Proposed Two Storey Side Extension & Front Porch.
12/0573 The Croft, Mill Lane
Proposed Two Storey Side Extension
2. Affordable Housing Draft Survey Report.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 10
Open Spaces and Greens – Consider
1.Wray Crescent Play Area Extension.
2. Quarterly Inspection Report Update September 2012.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 15
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 30 September 2012. (Appendix 2)
2. Insurance for Year Ended 30-9-2013.
3. Fylde Borough Council Play Area Service Agreement.
4. Payment of Accounts.
i) Confirmation of Cheques Issued Between Meetings.
ii )Approve Payment of Accounts.
5. Budget Meeting Date.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Delegated Powers for Public Rights of Way from Lancashire County Council.
3 .Amenity Cleaning.
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 10
1. Road Safety Week – 19-25 November 2012 (Ean Lewin)
a) Permission to Put Up Banners in the Village b) Request for a Small Grant..
2. Bonfire Night 5 November 2012
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 20
1. Public Participation at Meetings.
2. Purchase Digital Mapping Support System.
3. Purchase Laptop and Projector.
4. LCTP Chairmanship Workshop 21 November 2012.
5. LCTP Finance Workshop 12 December 2012
6. CPRE/NALC Neighbourhood Plans – Getting Started Workshop 19 January 13
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 9 October 2012
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.