The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 12 NOVEMBER 2012 at 20.00 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. To Receive Written Requests for New DPI Dispensation
3.Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meetings of the 15 October and
1 November 2012.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 10
4. PLANNING 20
12/0626 Ribby Hall Leisure Village
Proposed Two Storey Side Extension To Existing Office Building.
12/0635 Land at Little Tarnbrick Farm, Blackpool Road, Kirkham
Outline Application for up to 180 Residential Units (Class C3) Associated
Infrastructure and Defined Access with Other Matters Reserved.
2. Judicial Action re Land Adjacent to Richmond Avenue.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 15
Open Spaces and Greens –
1.Wray Crescent Play Area Extension/Section 106 Moneys.
2. The Millennium Clock Situation.
3. Replacement of the Dub Noticeboard.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 10
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 October 2012. (Appendix 2)
2. Payment of Accounts.
i) Confirmation of Cheques Issued Between Meetings.
ii )Approve Payment of Accounts.
3. Purchase of Additional High Visibility Jackets.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Strategy for Provision of School Places and Schools’ Capital Investment
3. FBC Amenity Cleaning Situation.
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 10
1. Minutes of Christmas Activities Group 15 October 2012.
2. Minutes of Village Landscape Enhancement Committee – 1 November 2012.
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 10
1. Christmas Switch –on Parish Council Activity
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 6 November 2012
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.