Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 7 JANUARY 2013 at 20.00 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. To Receive Written Requests for New DPI Dispensation
3. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 10 December 2012.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 10
2. Introduction of Average Speed SpIDs on all entry roads to Wrea Green.
4. PLANNING 50
12/0720 Land off Moss Side Lane
Outline Application for Approximately 50 Dwellings Accessed from Moss Side Lane
With Associated Open Space and Landscaping (Access Applied for with All Other
2.Judicial Action re Land Adjacent to Richmond Avenue.
3.Replacing the Proposed Play Area at the Extended Richmond Avenue site with a MUGA.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 10
Open Spaces and Greens –
1.Wray Crescent Play Area Extension/Section 106 Moneys.
2. The Millennium Clock Situation.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 15
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 December 2012. (Appendix 2)
2. Payment of Accounts.
i) Confirm Accounts Paid Between Meetings.
ii) Approve Payment of Accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Lancashire County Council Future Dementia Care Consultation.
3. Localism of Council Tax Support.
4. Three Tier Forum Topics.
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 5
- 1. Update on Christmas Switch-on.
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 10
1. Mapping On Line.
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 1 January 2013
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.