The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 18 FEBRUARY 2013 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. To Receive Written Requests for New DPI Dispensation
3. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 7 January 2013.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
4. PLANNING 5
1. Judicial Action re Land Adjacent to Richmond Avenue.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 20
Open Spaces and Greens –
1. Section 106 Agreement relating to Wray Crescent Play Area Extension. Confirm Signatories and Execute the Document.
2. Request by Field Day Committee to use the Main Green 29 June 2013.
3. Request to Use The Green & Electricity Box by School – 27 February 2013.
4. Ian Pearson – Request for a Bench on the Green(s).
5. General Discussion on Benches on The Green.
6. Dog Fouling within the Village.
7. Necessary Over Spend at Station Road Toilets Improvement Phase 3.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 25
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 January 2013. (Appendix 2)
2 Review of Council’s Standing Orders (Appendix 3)
3. Review of Council’sRisk Assessment Policy Documents (Appendix 4)
4. Review of Council’s Emergency Procedures (Appendix 5)
5. Review of Council’s Internal Auditor and Letter of Engagement 2013/14 (Appendix 6)
6. Entry Lancashire Best Kept Village Competition.
7. Entry North West in Bloom.
8. Renewal of Zurich’s Local Council Advisory Service.
9. Payment of Accounts.
i) Confirm Accounts Paid Between Meetings.
ii) Approve Payment of Accounts.
10. Council Tax Reduction Scheme Situation.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 10
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Expanding Pear Tree School Consultation.
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES/HIGHWAYS 5
1. General Highway Matters.
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 15
1. Co-option of A New Councillor
2. Village Landscape Enhancement Committee Minutes – 13 February 2013. (Appendix 7)
3. Adapting to Climate Change Report Directive.
4. Feedback from CPRE Executive Meeting- 24 January 2012.
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 11 February 2013
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.