RIBBY WITH WREA PARISH COUNCIL
The Clerk: Hadyn J. Gigg MBE Plumpton House
Telephone 07920 255880 Preston
E-Mail [email protected] Lancashire
You are summonsed to attend
The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 17 FEBRUARY 2014 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. To Receive Written Requests for New DPI Dispensation
3. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 6 January 2014.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
4. PLANNING 45
13/0791 35 Ribby Road
2 Storey Side and Rear extension and Single Storey Rear Extension.
13/0803 The Grange, Ribby Road
Outline Application for Erection of Five Dwellingts (Access & Layout Allied For)
14/0008 Land at Beverley Close
Construction of 4 Off Road Car parking Spaces Inclusive of Formation
of Dropped Kerb Access onto Highway.
14/0013 Land at Rear of 12 Willow Drive/Beechfield Avenue.
Construction of a Detached Two Storey Dwelling.
14/0074 12 Wray Crescent
Single Storey Rear Extension 5.1m Projection, 3.7m Ridge and 2.7m Eaves.
2. Appeal North View Farm, Ribby Road
Proposed 49 Dwellings (Access Only)
3. Minutes – Meeting 7 February 2014 with Mark Menzies MP (Appendix 10)
5. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES/HIGHWAYS 5
1. General Highway Matters.
6. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 5
Open Spaces and Greens –
1. Request by Field Day Committee to use the Main Green 5 July 2014.
2. Charity Car Exhibition Event on The Green – 1 June 2014.
7. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 25
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 January 2014. (Appendix 2)
2. . Payment of Accounts.
i) Confirm Accounts Paid Between Meetings. ii) Approve Payment of Accounts.
3. Review of Council’s Standing Orders (Appendix 3)
4. Entry Lancashire Best Kept Village Competition.
5. Entry North West in Bloom & Feedback 2013 (Appendix 8).
6. Renewal of Zurich’s Local Council Advisory Service.
7. Council Tax Reduction Scheme Situation.
8. The Council’s Insurance Arrangements.
9. Review of Council’s Internal Auditor and Letter of Engagement 2014/15 (Appendix 6)
8. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green:-
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews.
2. Parish Liaison Meeting Minutes – 26 November 2013 (Appendix 6).
3. Three Tier Forum Minutes – 20 November 2013. (Appendix 7)
4. Fracking (Appendix 10).
4. Parish Liaison Meeting Agenda items for April 2014.
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 25
1. Future of Village Landscape Enhancement Committee.
2. Voluntary Events Programme.
3. The Council’s Climate Change Report Directive.
4. LALC – Training Courses 2014.
5. Purchase of a Defibrillator for the Village.
6. Feedback from Fylde CAB Management Meeting–15 January 2014 (Appendix 9)
7. Feedback from CPRE Representative.
8. Review of Council’s Risk Assessment Policy Documents (Appendix 4)
9. Review of Council’s Emergency Procedures (Appendix 5)
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 11 February 2014
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.
Minutes from last meeting: https://wreagreen.com/wp-content/uploads/file/MINUTES%20%201-14.doc