The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 13 JUNE 2011 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the
16 May 2011.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
11/0237 Ribby Hall Leisure Village
Proposed Multi Use Games Area to Rear of Existing Sports Centre.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 20
Open Spaces and Greens
1. CCTV at Wray Crescent Play Area and Allotments
Receive update reports:-
2. Land Adjacent Wray Crescent Play Area.
3. Play Area Progress.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 25
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Period Ended 30 April 2011.
2. Internal Auditor’s Comments.
3 a) Annual Audit – Approval of the Accounting Statement.
b) Annual Audit – Approval of Annual Governance Statement.
4. Investment Policy re Report.
5. New NALC Version of Standing Orders.
FINANCIAL & STANDING ORDERS (CONTINUED)
6. New Accounting Computer Software.
7. New Print of Wrea Green Walks.
8. Payment of Accounts
a) Confirm those paid.
b) Agree payment of other accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15 Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) Cty Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr, F.R. Andrews
2. Fylde Borough – Development Plan Documents – Core Strategy Consultation
3. Parish & Town Council Delegated Services Pilot Project – Public Rights of Way.
4 Lancashire/Parish Charter Consultation.
8. PARISH C OUNCIL MATTERS
- 1. Freedom of Information & Data protection Workshop – 4 August 2011.
- 2. Wrea Green Civic Sunday – 3 July 2011.
3. Basic Risk Assessment Form & Guidance and Check list for Hiring an U Unfamiliar Building.
9. HIGHWAYS 10
1.Restriction of Disabled Parking on Ribby Road Near Redrow Homes site.
2. New Bollards on Ribby Road – The Way Forward.
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain Clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 7 June 2011
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.