The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 8 AUGUST 2011 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 11 July 2011.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive a Report from Inspector Keith Ogle on Policing Changes on the Fylde.
3.2. Receive Report from the Community Beat Officer. 15
3.3. Consider – The Future of Kirkham Police Station.
11/0480 57 Bryning Lane
Proposed One and a Half Storey Extension together with
Associated Alterations to Existing Detached Two Storey Dwelling.
11/0520 Langtons Farm, Ribby Road
Change of Use of Redundant Barn to Two Holiday Cottages and
a Single Storey Extension to the Rear East Courtyard side of Barn.
11/0541 1 Richmond Avenue
Proposed First Floor Extension to Front and Rear and Single Storey
Extension to Side and Rear.
11/0542 The Villa, Moss Side Lane
Proposed variation of condition 6 on Planning Permission 10/0082
to Allow Amplified Live Singer(s) to Perform in the Marquee During
Existing Operational Hours and Unamplified Live Music be performed
Until 2000 hours.
11/0544 Holmhurst & Grayline, The Green
Proposed Single Storey Rear Extension to Holmhurst and Erecting a Pair of Garages to Both Properties.
2. National Planning Policy Framework (NPPF) Draft Consultation.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 20
Open Spaces and Greens
Receive update reports:-
1. CCTV at Wray Crescent Play Area and Allotments
2. Land Adjacent Wray Crescent Play Area.
3. Play Area Progress.
4. War Memorial Enhancement Programme & Cost.
5. Kirkham Baths Finance.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 15
1. Report on Financial Quarter Ended 30 June 2011 & Budget Comparison for Period to 31 July 2011.
2. Adjustment of Budgets within Overall Budget Expenditure.
3. Best Kept Garden Judges Costs.
4. Payment of Accounts
a) Agree Payment of Other Accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15 Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) Cty Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr, F.R. Andrews
2. Lancashire County Council – Rationalisation of Household Waste Recycling Centres- Consultation Review July 2011.
3. Consultation – Draft Policy for Managing Unauthorised Encampments on County Council Owned Land and on Highways for which the County Council is the Responsible Authority.
4.Lancashire Fire & Rescue Performance and Action Plan 2011 Consultation.
8. PARISH C OUNCIL MATTERS 10
8.1. Grant Awarding Policy.
8.2. LALC – Community Engagement with Case Studies Workshop – 26 October 11
8.3. LALC – Chairmanship Workshop – 23 November 2011.
8.4. LALC – LALC Autumn Conference – 29 October 2011 – Attendance.
8.5. LALC – AGM 12 November 2011 – Resolutions.
9 VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 10
1. Best Kept Garden Competition
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain Clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 2 August 2011
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.