The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 12 JUNE 2012 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 9 May 2012.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
12/0303 The Villa, Moss Side Lane
Proposed Extension to Side and Rear of Existing Hotel to Provide
New Function Space and Back of House Facilities with Associated Car
Parking and Landscaping Works Following Demolition of Existing
Agricultural Buildings at Shepherds Farm. Retention and Relocation of
Existing Marquee for Further Temporary Period During Anticipated Construction Phase.
12/0342 Langtons Farm, Ribby Road
Proposed Stable Block & Paddock for Domestic Use Only. (Re-submission of
11/0363)- Increase in Sand Paddock & Clarify Construction Levels and Site
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 25
Open Spaces and Greens – Consider
1. Use of the Green for Commercial Fitness Purposes.
2. Cuadrilla – Temporary Use of Green for Wire System.
3. Tarmacing of Garages’ Area.
4. Wray Crescent Hut Lease(Appendix 3) .
5. Wray Crescent Play Area Extension.
6. Site Visit re Request to Link into Disabled Parking System at 37 Wray Crescent.
7. The Diamond Jubilee Plaque.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 20
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 May 2012.(Appendix 2)
2. Standing Orders Relating to Urgent Events
3. 5 Year Reappointment of BDO LLP as External Auditors.
4. Proposed Alteration to The Clerk’s Mobile Phone.
5. Request for a Grant from the Sue Ryder Charity.
6 Payment of Accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 10 Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Delegated Powers for Public Rights of Way from Lancashire County Council.
8. HIGHWAY 10 Consider
2. Ribby Road Repair.
9. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES . 10
1. Best Kept Garden Competition 2012 Judges.
2. Caudrilla’s Activities Around Wrea Green and Residents Perception.
3.VLEC Minutes Meeting 10 May 2012 (Appendix 4)
10. PARISH C OUNCIL MATTERS 15
1. Finalising details of Civic Sunday 1 July 2012.
2. Three Parishes Dinner.
3.NALC –Members ‘Conduct and Registration and Disclosure of Their Interests (England).
4. Three Tier Forum Topics.
11. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5