at WREA GREEN INSTITUTE
ON MONDAY 20th. MAY 2013 at 9.00 p.m.
1. Election and Acceptance of Office of the Parish Council Chairman for the forthcoming year.
2. Election of Vice Chairman of the Parish Council for the forthcoming year
3. Receive i) Apologies (ii) Declaration of Interests iii) Written Dispensation.
4. Receive and Approve the Current Code of Conduct for Members.
5. Receive and Approve the Minutes of the Meetings on the 8 April and 11April 2013. 10
6. a) Consider Constitutions, Make-up of various Council Committees and Councillor Representation:-
i) Conservation Committee ii) Wray Crescent Land Committee iii) Finance Committee 15
iv) Christmas Activities Committee v) Wrea Green Allotment Society Committee.
vii) Neighbourhood Plan Steering Group viii) Village Landscape Enhancement Committee including receiving reports relating to meetings 9 April 2013 and 8 May 2013 .
6. b) Consider Representation on Other Bodies:- 10
i) Fylde Town/Parish Liaison Meetings. ii) LALC, and Fylde Branch Representation, including at AGM and Voting Meetings. iii) Citizens Advice Bureau and report relating to AGM 18 May 2013.
7. i) Consider the Council’s Priority(ies) for 2013/14. 5
ii) Consider the Council’s Priorities for 2013/2016.
iii) Consider Continued Commitment to the Neighbourhood Plan.
8. FINANCIAL and RISK ASSESSMENT MATTERS and STANDING ORDERS. 20
8.1. Annual Audit Year Ended 31 March 2013.
i) Approval of Annual Financial Accounts. ii) Approval of Accounting Statement.
iii) Approval of Annual Governance Statement. iv) Note/Action Internal Auditor Comments.
8.2. General Financial Matters –
i) Domicile of Bank accounts.
8.3. Payment of Regular Budgeted Items.
8.4. Grant Arrangements already in 2013/14 Budget.
8.5. Payment of Accounts.
a) Confirm payments made b) Agree New Payments.
8.6. Joining “Marketing Lancashire”
8.7. Lighting Arrangements at Wray Crescent Garages.
9. FYLDE BOROUGH and LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 5
9.1. Lancashire Councillor Report by Cty. Cllr. Paul Rigby
9.2 Fylde Borough Councillor Report by Cllr. Frank Andrews
9.3. Parish Liaison Meeting Minutes19 March 2013.
9.4. Lancashire Fire and Rescue Consultation.
10. OPEN SPACES 10
10.1. Football on The Green.
11. PARISH and VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 10
11.1. Best Kept Garden Judge(s).
11.2. The Clerk’s Contract Extension.
11.3. Opening of New Play Area Equipment.
12. PLANNING MATTERS 10
13/ 0199 Leygarth, 10 Manor Way
Proposed Single Storey Extension to Side/Rear.
13/0227 Ribby Hall Leisue Village
Proposed Extension to Pool Maintenance Store.
13. CLERK’S REPORT – Receive and note.
14. Confirm dates of 2013/14 Meetings. 5
HADYN J. GIGG
Clerk to the Parish Council 12 May 2012
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are cordially invited to attend.
Residents will be welcome to speak for up to three minutes on any aspect as long as the Chairman or Clerk are advised prior to the meeting.