The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 18 SEPTEMBER 2012 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. To Receive Written Requests for New DPI Dispensation
3.Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 13 August &
3 September 2012.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
4. PLANNING 5
12/0515 16 Manor Way
Proposed Single Storey Rear Extension and Raised Patio.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 10
Open Spaces and Greens – Consider
1.Wray Crescent Play Area Extension.
2. Repairs to The Green.
3. Damaged Telephone Line on The Green
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 15
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 August 2012. (Appendix 2)
2. Payment of Accounts.
3. Tree Surgeon to Inspect all the Trees for which this Council is Responsible and any Necessary Action to be Taken.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 15
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Delegated Powers for Public Rights of Way from Lancashire County Council.
3. Gambling Act Consultation 2013-15.
4. Amenity Cleaning.
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 15
1. Dog Fouling in the Village.
2. Road Safety Week – 19-25 November 2012
a) Permission to Put Up Banners in the Village b) Request for a Small Grant.
3. Complaints about Football on The Green.
Receive Update :-
4.. Bonfire Night 5 November 2012.
5. Christmas Activities –Minutes 20 August 2012 (Appendix 3)
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 10
1. Remembrance Sunday 11 November 2012.
2. Lancashire Best Kept Village Competition – Results and Presentation at The Villa on 15 October 2012.
3. Three Parishes Dinner 11 October 2012.
4. Alteration to Code of Conduct – Disclosable Pecuniary DispensationNotification.
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 11 September 2012
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.