RIBBY WITH WREA PARISH COUNCIL
The Clerk: Hadyn J. Gigg MBE
Preston PR4 3NE
Telephone 07920 255880
E-Mail [email protected]
You are summonsed to attend The Parish Council Meeting To be Held at Wrea Green Institute On 9 JULY 2012 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 12 May 2012. (5)
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
4. PLANNING (25)
12/0353 Martindale, Moss Side Lane
Proposed 2 Storey Dwelling with Basement and Driveway and Alteration to Existing Dwelling including Amended Driveway.
2. . Fylde Borough Council – Local Plan to 2030 Consultation.
3. Neighbourhood Plan Update.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES (5)
Open Spaces and Greens – Consider
1. Wray Crescent Play Area Extension.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS (20)
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons as at Year End 30 June 2012. (Appendix 2)
2. Investing £25000 with CCLA – The Public Sector Deposit Fund or Co-operative Bank Bond (Appendix 3)
3. Opening a Bank Account with Unity Trust Bank (Appendix 3).
4. Proposed Alteration to The Clerk’s Mobile Phone.
5. Payment of Accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS (10)
10 Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. Delegated Powers for Public Rights of Way from Lancashire County Council.
8. HIGHWAY (5)
1. Ribby Road Repair
9. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES (5)
1. Caudrilla’s Activities Around Wrea Green and Residents Perception.
2. Closure of St. Joseph’s Catholic primary School in Wesham.
10. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES (35)
1. Three Parishes Dinner.
2. Members ‘Conduct and Registration and Disclosure of Their Interests (England). (Appendix 4)
3. Pecuniary Interests – What is a Pecuniary Interest?.
4. Initial Look at of Wrea Green Infrastructure Needs and Potential Community Infrastructure Levy Revenue.
5. Attendees LALC Autumn Conference- 22 September 2012.
6. LALC Training Workshop – General Power of Competence – 25 July 2012.
7. LALC 68th. AGM – 10 November 2012
8. LALC AGM Resolutions.
9. Dignity at Work (Appendix 5).
10. Appointment of Panels – a) Initial Grievance b) Grievance Appeal.
11. Lone Working Risk Assessment Review (Appendix 6)
11. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. (5)
Hadyn J. Gigg 3 July 2012
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.