The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 18 APRIL 2011 at 20.15 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the
9 March 2011.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
11/01036 The Villa Moss Side Lane
Proposed Extension and Alterations of existing Hotel to Provide New
Function Space, Additional Bedroom Accommodation, Improved Back
of House Facilities and New parking Area Across Mill Lane Following
Demolition of Existing Former Agricultural Buildings at Shepherds Farm.
2. Affordable Housing Survey.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 25
Open Spaces and Greens
1. Signage on The Green relating to Drivers being aware of Ducks..
2. The Use of the Church Green by The Grapes Hotel.
3. Major War Memorial Re-vamp
4. Village Pride Day.
Receive update reports:-
5. Land Adjacent Wray Crescent Play Area.
6. Allotment Society AGM Minutes – 22 February 2011.
7. The Queen Elizabeth 11 Fields Challenge Update.
8. Play Area Progress.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 20
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 31 March 2011.
2 Carry forward further unused 2010/11 budget where necessary.
3. Agree the following within the 2011/12 budget.
a) Annual Subscriptions. b) Annual Contractors. c) Annual Contracts.
d) Clerk’s Claimable Expenses. e) Staff Salaries for Year Ended 31/3/2012.
f) Annual Fishing Membership including Fees. g) Annual Allotment Fees.
g) Councillor Claims.
4. Review of Insurance Cover for 2011/12.
5. Payment of Accounts
a) Confirm those paid.
b) Agree payment of other accounts.
6. 2011 Annual Audit.
7. 2011 Annual Tax Return.
8. Donation to Bowland Pennine Mountain Rescue Team.
9. Clerk having a Mobile Phone in Place of Extra Phone line.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 10 Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1.a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br, Cllr, F.R. Andrews
2. District – Parish Liaison Meeting – 23 March 2011.
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES . 10
1. Best Kept Garden Competition –
a) Judges, Judging Format and Judging Period. b) Prize Arrangements.
2. A New Publication of Walks Around The Village.
3.Commemoration of Royal Wedding.
9. PARISH C OUNCIL MATTERS
1. Zurich Municipal Risk Workshop July 2011
2. New Code of Recommended Practice on Local Authority Publicity.
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain Clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 12 April 2011
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.