The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 11 JULY 2011 at 19.30 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the
13 June 2011.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
3.1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
11/0363 Langtons Farm, Ribby Road
Proposed Stable Block and Paddock for Domestic Use Only .
11/ 0036 The Villa, Moss Side Lane
Re-Visit of Application already approved by the Council in view of
Changes to rear of building.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 15
Open Spaces and Greens
Receive update reports:-
1. CCTV at Wray Crescent Play Area and Allotments
2. Land Adjacent Wray Crescent Play Area.
3. Play Area Progress.
4. 2012 Olympic Committee Car Boot Sale on Green 29 August 2011.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 20
1. Update re New Accounting Computer Software
2.1. Donation to CPRE to fight against the Development of Green Field Sites.
2.2. Lobbying Local MP re Change in Brown Field Site Development Policy.
3. New NALC Version of Standing Orders.
4. Payment of Accounts
a) Confirm those paid.
b) Agree payment of other accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 10 Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) Cty Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr, F.R. Andrews
8. PARISH C OUNCIL MATTERS
8.1. Request from Local Works re Sustainable Communities Act. 10
8.2. LALC 67th. Annual general meeting 12 November 2011
a) Voting delegate b) Resolutions
9. HIGHWAYS 10
Receive LCC update:
1.020 mph Speed Limit Proposals
2. Prohibitive Parking on Ribby Road
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain Clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 5 July 2011
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.