The Parish Council Meeting
To be Held at Wrea Green Institute
On 10 DECEMBER 2012 at 20.00 hours
1. Apologies and Declaration of Interests.
2. To Receive Written Requests for New DPI Dispensation
3.Receive and Approve the MINUTES of the Meeting of the 12 November 2012.
3. POLICE/CRIME and DISORDER
1. Receive the Report of the Community Beat Manager 5
4. PLANNING 10
1. Judicial Action re Land Adjacent to Richmond Avenue.
5. RECREATION GROUNDS & OPEN SPACES 15
Open Spaces and Greens –
1.Wray Crescent Play Area Extension/Section 106 Moneys.
2. The Millennium Clock Situation.
3. Wray Crescent Garages Lighting System
4. Vehicle Damage to The Greens.
6. FINANCIAL and STANDING ORDER MATTERS 15
Receive and Authorise
1. Parish Council Draft Financial Accounts and Budget Comparisons
as at Year End 30 November 2012. (Appendix 2)
2. Increase of Toilet Improvement Spend and 2012/13 Budget.
3. Payment of Accounts.
Approve Payment of Accounts.
7. FYLDE BOROUGH/LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCILS 10
Receive Reports on any matters affecting Wrea Green
1. a) County Cllr. P. Rigby b) Br. Cllr. F.A. Andrews
2. FBC Amenity Cleaning Situation.
8. VILLAGE ACTIVITIES 5
- 1. Update on Christmas Switch-on.
9. PARISH COUNCIL ACTIVITIES 10
1. Clerk Attending SLCC Regional Conference at Harrogate – 3 July 2013.
2. Fishing fees for 2013/14.
3. Wray Crescent Garages Fees 2013.
4. Allotment Fees 2013/14
10. CLERK’S REPORT (Appendix 1) – Receive Report, and obtain clarification where deemed necessary. 5
Hadyn J. Gigg 5 December 2012
Clerk to Ribby with Wrea Parish Council
THE PUBLIC and MEDIA are CORDIALLY INVITED TO ATTEND. The public will be allowed to speak for up to 3 minutes on any issue as long as the Clerk or Chairman is advised in prior to commencement of the meeting.